Wednesday 13 June 2012

Catching the Fire in the Netherlands.

 I am enjoying the Catch the Fire Conference in Holland. I expected the Holy Spirit to be very close and doing His wonderful work but what has taken me by surprise is that I have really found myself in a Heart of the Father conference. I shouldn’t be surprised really. So much of the teaching is about understanding the Father’s love – which can be challenging for those of us with an unhealthy image of what a father is, perhaps from our own experience. Some of the healing testimonies are breath taking. John and Carol Arnott (Toronto) are leading the ministry with Duncan Smith (N.Carolina) and Stuart and Chloe from Catch the Fire church in Wembley UK. It is also good to bump into friends unexpectedly, like Julian Adams.

No comments: