Tuesday 24 February 2009

New Assistant Pastor

New Assistant Pastor

Most of you will know that for a long time we have been looking for an Assistant Pastor to help carry the weight of leading The Beacon Church. To be honest I have approached several guys over the last 18 months who have all turned me down! At the beginning of this year however we found ourselves in the peculiar and happy position of having 3 guys in the church putting themselves forward for the post.

After much deliberation, many meetings and interviews, countless emails, we have decided to appoint Andrew Booth to the post. He will hopefully start in April 09.

Andrew has been known to me for many years and has proven ministry and church leadership experience from his previous church in Sheffield. I am confident he and Sally will be a great addition to the Team.

2 comments:

christina mckenzie said...

I am glad all those guys turned you down Mark! I think Sally and Andrew are a lovely pair, great family and exciting time ahead...

Christopher Moore said...

All the best to Andrew and Sally in your new role.