Thursday 14 November 2019

Highlights of Prayer and Fasting November 2019

I have just returned from a terrific Two days. Two days of Prayer and Fasting might not sound much fun, but it does focus the mind and the praying! 3 times a year I attend this event with 150 other church leaders in the Commission family. It is always a highlight in the diary. I love it. I love the worship; I love not being responsible for the meetings; I love the news and updates; I love the friendship; I love the praying. We were also blessed having a strong contingent from The Balkans.
We prayed much for UK, for our political leaders; we prayed for churches in the UK and church plants; we prayed for other nations where Commission have churches - USA, Canada, India, Spain, Portugal...we even had video from the church in the Philippines; we prayed for events happening in the Commission world, the Commission staff team...we prayed for lots of people.
I am looking forward to seeing what God does next...

No comments: