Thursday 26 March 2015

Diary of a Church Planter: Surviving whilst my wife is away

Beverley is away for a month in New Zealand visiting her dad. He has had cancer and an operation. He is doing well for 80 years old and Beverley has gone to be with him, which is good and right and proper. Challenging for me though. I rely on my wife for so much practically around the house but also for companionship and emotional and church planting support. It is strange not having her around to chat to about everyday things and church happenings. I also have to think about food, shopping, washing, changing the sheets, the dog and a number of other things I would think little of...and it is only Day 3!

1 comment:

david mecklenburgh said...

Hi Mark. Hope all is well with Bev dad and you are surviving without her. Hope church plant is going well. Take care and hope to see you soon.