Sunday 27 May 2012

Great success at Beacon Pamper Night.

67 women and 6 men attending the inaugural Beacon Pamper Night on Saturday - the men were on set-up and clear-up! The building has never smelt so fine. Facials, nails, foot spa, short talks, chocolate fountains, fruit cocktails, tinkly water, candles and smells, massages and flowers - lots to keep the women happy and lots of good conversations and friendship. Lots to clear up too - chocolate fountains make a mess! Many of the women who attended were not from the church. One of Bev's friends who does not attend the church commented at the end: "I had given up on my marriage and wanted a divorce until I met you and friends from the church who have given me fresh hope and determination for my marriage. I also want to learn how to hear God". Wow!

No comments: