Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sarah's teddy bear

I have to admit it - I am still in the good of the church w\e away. I find myself re-living precious conversations with folk, enjoying again the extensive food menu in the restaurant, chatting with the staff about what kind of church we are and why we would want to be together for a whole w\e. And thinking about the beach....!
I also find myself thinking about Sarah's teddy bear - on Sunday morning Sarah Cooper brought a wonderful prophetic picture of those who felt like a teddy bear that had the stuffing taken out of them. She then described how God was lovingly putting fresh stuffing and shape back into the teddy. Wonderful.
Sarah's word was one of many: Helen, Jane and Julie also contributed magnificently to Sunday morning. Sarah''s word was one of many highlights of the w\e.
As for the future and should we have Beacon at the Beach again? I am still thinking about it although the benefits have been amazing.
If you were there let me know your thoughts...

No comments: