Friday 17 June 2011

More Celebrations...!

This year is a year of celebration. A Year of Jubilee. I celebrate a special birthday, Tom is 18, Joseph is 21, Bev and I celebrate 25 years of marriage, the new Beacon Centre opens, my brother got married to Keli, my neice Kathleen gets married, and this week Adam and Luki got engaged! What a fabulous year.
We are delighted for Adam & Luki and this evening the 6 of us (both sets of parents) meet for the first Wedding Planning evening. Another first.
I am used to helping couples plan their wedding, but not my own family.
Getting married is a great idea - to commit to one another in lasting, exclusive loving, heterosexual relationship; to enjoy one another and to enjoy sex where it should be - as God intended; to learn to live together as man and wife; to raise a family together in a stable home and to share your home with others.
It's still great - even after 25 years!

No comments: