Thursday, 6 August 2026
Glamping in Devon - better than I thought.
I wasn't sure about it...in a field on a farm in Devon glamping with grandchildren.
As soon as we arrived and opened the tent I knew all would be well - comfy beds (off the floor), lots of space to unpack and spread out, carpets and rugs and eletricty; lots of room for the children to play outside; a short walk to toilets and showers; and a farm - ducks, chickens, goats and alpacas.
You can even collect eggs and have them for breakfast. Perfect.
With Woolacombe beach a short drive away this is a great place for a family holiday - you can even hire all 5 tents for extended family.
Glamping was better than I thought. We are planing to go again next year.
See https://www.mullacottfarm.co.uk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment