Saturday 27 December 2014

Diary of a Church Planter Week 1 - Where is everything?

Boxes everywhere following the move from Camberley to Newbury - added fun for Christmas; Bev and I calling to each other "where is the...?"; no internet or phone line at home for 2 weeks; broken mobile phone, in fact lots of broken things, but happy to be in Newbury planting a church. Strange going from a large church to a very small one - meeting in a home; strange going from lots of people coming round and the phones going a lot to things being quieter. I am quite sure that all this will change and this time next year I will be writing about the wonderful things God has done and how Bridge Church Newbury has grown. In the meantime, walking down the High Street anonymously is a novelty. Starting to meet people though - been to 2 other church services, 2 gyms, walking a lot to get to know my new surroundings and did I mention the library...my new office.

No comments: