Thursday 16 October 2014

Highlights of Commission Prayer in Bournemouth

I am still getting used to the change - no longer Prayer and Fasting as in the old days. I was so in the groove of going away for 2 days fasting and prayer that I failed to account again for the freedom to eat whilst away with friends praying. Day 1 saw us worship and have many encouraging prophetic words for individuals, churches and the Commission family of churches; Guy Miller shared some of the highlights of his recent walking sabbatical plus priorities we should hold as churches. A real highlight was watching a video clip of the late John Wimber talking about "doin' the stuff". Day 2 we had communion together, ably led by Mick Taylor - I think I will always remember what he said about "One day becoming every day..." We also prayed for church plants in Wimbourne, Dallas and Newbury, plus the work in India, Bolivia, Spain, Portugal and Middle East. Exciting, exhilarating, tiring...great 2 days.

No comments: