Friday 9 December 2011

Making the most of the media

I went to the BBC Radio studio in Guildford today to do a pre-recorded piece about Christmas to be broadcast on Sunday morning. It seemed to go OK - in fact the producer asked if I would return as the live studio guest for a New Years Day special looking back over the events of 2011 and looking forward to 2012. Quite a challenge - I had better read more newspapers in preparation for that one.
It has been an interesting week or so with interaction with the media with BBC Radio, presenting for UCB TV and a piece in the local newspaper this week. The media are generally looking for good stories (with hours and inches to fill each week) and the church is full of good peopple with good stories to tell.
Oh, I also entred the world of twitter to see how I get on and if I get any followers ...

No comments: