Thursday 9 June 2011

Strategy, swimming and soup.

I am away for a few days with the elders of the church on our annual retreat. This gives us uninterupted time to talk, plan, work hard and think about the future. I am enjoying the times discussing stratagey, swimming in the pool and the good food - nice soup today.
We get through such a lot during these times and are able to take time plotting the way ahead. We have also had several guests join us to help us think through various issues - Tim & Jem for Super Sundays and Keith & Jacqui for Community Mission. I thank God for such a great team around me who make so much happen - who serve God faithfully, giving of their time and talents generously to bless others. I am very aware that whilst I have the privelege of leading the church I could not do it alone. What a Team!

No comments: