Monday 7 March 2011

In a spin with Bev

As I approach my now highly publicised birthday this coming w\e and in my continued effort to defy my advancing years Bev and I decided to try something different today. It is good to try different activities together to keep your marriage and relationship fresh and fun and to try activities that are new to both of you. Trying new things is good for everyone married or not.
So today we went to a spinning class together at my gym. Spinning is really riding a stationery bike. The fun thing is you get to join a bunch of others spinning to thumping music (helps your rythmn and motivation)- today it was Michael Jackson - with a very enthusiastic trainer. " Stand up...sit down...left leg...right leg...sprrrrint!". It was great fun.
As the famous chef would say "try something new today".

No comments: